puppy ate chocolate!
my two little puppies got a hold of some chocolate....
I'm sure you've heard that chocolate is toxic for dogs, and depending on how small your pups are and how much chocolate they ate (and what kind), they could be in serious trouble.
I can only recommend that you call your vet right away and tell him/her what has happened and all the details. They should be able to advise you.
You can learn more about why chocolate is dangerous to dogs, and what other common human foods are also 'no-no's on my Poisonous Foods page. You'll also find the numbers for Animal Control Poison Hotlines. My Dog Poisoning page also has tips and advice on what to do if you think your dog has eaten something toxic.
But don't waste time reading too much right now, get your puppies evaluated by a professional.
Best of luck, hope they are okay.
Click here to post comments.
Return to Puppy Health Problems.