puppy eats small chocolate egg
My 10 wk old lab ate a flake easter egg yesterday probably between 6-8.30pm
She seems quite excited but hasn't been sick and is going to the toilet as normal.
Should I be worried or as it's over 12 hours will sh be ok?
As it's been 12 hours since your pup ate the chocolate, then chances are she's going to be okay. Luckily she's a large breed puppy, for a small one this could have had very serious consequences.
If she still seems excitable or there are any other symptoms I'd recommend talking to your vet or a local poison control center though as it's always better to be safe than sorry.
You can find more information on what to do if your dog eats something toxic here... Dog Poisoning
Good luck, hope she is just fine.
Click here to post comments.
Return to Puppy Health Problems.