puppy may have swallowed a 3/4 rock..
Will she pass it or should we get her to the vet. It was last night and she has made a few coughing sounds since.
I'm not totally sure she swallowed it, but pretty sure she may have, it happened about 11 hours ago...
I'd recommend that you have your pup examined by your vet as soon as you can, an X-ray may be necessary to see if the stone is lodged somewhere.
Depending on how big/heavy the stone was, and how big your pup is, it may pass through, but it could easily get stuck somewhere in the digestive tract causing serious problems.
Don't 'wait and see', talk to a vet soon. Best of luck, hope it all works out well.
Click here to post comments.
Return to Puppy Health Problems.